Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Sew be it!

I have recently been engaging in some pretty crafty endeavors involving a sewing machine. I have been working on a quilt for baby nugget! I have not been a lone ranger in this project though, my mother is my partner in craft and has done the bulk of the sewing and helped me see my idea and design come to be! Here are some sneak peeks of our little quilt top!
(our theme for baby is circus, so we wanted something bright and fun!)
(I am obsessed with these little animals on this fabric)

Now that we have begun this project it has definitely made me wet my appetite for sewing projects! We have another little baby blanky project lined up when we finish this one and then I have been dying to work on making some adorable summertime maternity dresses. It feels good to be productive and have a few little things planned to work on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment