Monday, June 10, 2013

green mansion

This past week has been extremely exhausting, thanks to the constant packing and and gradual hauling of all my various possessions to my new home, My Nanny's house! We are having to wait till the current tenants move out of her basement apartment till the end of the month before I can really get settled but in the mean time I am having a sleepover for the next three weeks in my mommy's room. Even though I am in a sort of limbo till I can get my own personal space I am so blessed and happy to be here, this has been my haven and home for many years before I moved out of state for the last 7 years and I always feel at peace here. My Nanny lives in a very urban area but you would never guess it, the street that we live on and her house are surrounded by giant oak and pine trees that have been here for hundreds of years! In fact she named her estate "Knotty Pines". The view from my mothers art studio/computer room is of a lush green forest, and we call this forest our Green Mansion. 

(this was taken yesterday during a huge thunderstorm, everything just looked so green and lush!)

(i wanted a shot showing my view through the window since it is old and creepy looking ha)

I wish I had a better camera than my ancient iphone one so I could take pictures that better represent this beauty I get to see everyday, but I do have to say these don't look to shab! 

1 comments:

Brewed Together said...

Loving these green photos! Looks like a lovely view. Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

Post a Comment