Sunday, July 15, 2012

whistling dixie

so i tend to wake up fairly early in the morning, when it is still my puppies bedtime and sometimes mama needs some time to herself to check emails and whatnot, ya know? well my sweet angels must be able to hear my eyelids flutter open to greet the day because that cues the high pitched "whine" i dont know what to call it. So I cave and let them join in on my mommy-not-so-alone-time and then when i dont pet them i get the same "whine" my bf wakes up slightly and says "why are they whistling?" hahaha then i realized that is totally what they do! crazy babies!
a super old photo of my extremely adorable panda bear
and my roxie bear (another old pic, need to do a photo shoot super soon!)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! Sweet babies!

Post a Comment