Wednesday, July 18, 2012

fear and loathing in florida

At this moment in life i am so pissed, disappointed (or what my nephew used to call pissappointed), sick, worn out, just plain sad. 

1.My wisdom teeth are coming in at the ripe old age of 25 and it is making me physically sick, i cannot eat talk, drink water or anything involving my mouth without serious pain.

2. My boyfriend is moving out of state in exactly 2 weeks, he could be gone for 3 months he could be gone for six months....who knows. To make matters worse he is moving to Alabama my dear homestate and we were kind of hoping i could move too but that is definitely not happening.

3. My car is broken down right now, I am broke, meaning i am able to do nothing about the situation. 

4. I am broke....why did it have to be money that makes the world go round? maybe couldnt it have been kindness and grace because i have plenty of that to spare...but the denero? sorry senor. 

......soooo as I am about to embark on the journey of lonelyness i am trying to cheer myself up, and stay positive even though it is very hard and something i have to constantly think about because i can tend to wallow in debbie downerism a little to easily. 

here are some mantras and encouragement for myself and anybody else going through tough times



okay i think that is enought inspo for the day. i just have to keep reminding myself of these thoughts. 

(p.s. i found these on tumblr and i dont believe the posters were the original source, if you know who did these i would love to credit them and possible purchase some of these prints for my house)
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all of these! The first is one of my favorite Verses...:)

Bubble My Licorice said...

I totally agree with all those quotes :)
great post!

Handmade Skirt Giveway

Anonymous said...

Oh, man! That is crappy about all those things! I am so sorry that you are going to through all of that. I will be praying for you and I am sure things will get better. I'm glad that you found solace in that Bible verse and other sayings. And you cheered me up with your findings!

Anonymous said...

Step into the "Son" and let His light warm you, Lv. M

Post a Comment