Wednesday, August 8, 2012

bye-bye dan. hello Mark!

okay ive been slack-a-lacking on posting lately, been crazy busy with work, started a new business venture (more on that later), and spending every waking moment with my boo. Im trying to squeeze all the boyfriend time i can in before he leaves me for 3 months. waaaahhh i don't want him to leave, and the thing that i hate the most about it is, i have no idea what day he is leaving. Its like a daily mind game for me, i trick myself into thinking he isn't ever going and then i get super on edge because it could be like tomorrow! aaahhh, i hate it. here is a mini list of things i am gonna miss about him
  • cuddling, duh! 
  • having somebody that makes fun of everything i do, seriously. I tend to take everything to heart and he really helps me let loose and laugh at the ridiculous little habits i have.
  • i wont have a partner in housecleaning anymore! yikes! 
  • I wont have anybody to baby (i guess myself.....so maybe that wont be a bad thing ha)

Anyways. Ive decided to stay busy when he leaves. originally i thought "oh i will just pick up more shifts at work and be a millionaire" then i remembered, ohhhh i hate my job! If anything i want to spend as little time there as possible.......but i still want to be a millionaire. Long story short i decided to become a representative for Mark. cosmetics!

 This is a company i have actually worked for since i was 16 years old, but I havent sold since i was 20! I decided to take the plunge again because
  1. I honest to god love this company and their products!
  2. I am way more confident about interacting with people that i was at 16. 
  3. Insert the perfect way for me to fill my lonely anti-bf hours.
  4. This company is all about social beauty, meaning having parties with the girls and playing with makeup, add a cocktail and you have my perfect evening! 
so anyways that is what i will be doing.........and if you want to check out exactly what im talking about, here is my website

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea and you go girl. I am going to e-mail you some good photo's of yourself. Lv, M

Post a Comment